1 What data do we collect?
2 How do we collect your data?
3 How will we use your data?
4 How do we store your data?
5 Marketing What are your data protection rights?
6 What are cookies?
8 How to contact us
1. Our Company collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing informations)
2. How do we collect your data? You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Place an order for any of our products or services. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
3. How will we use your data? Our Company collects your data so that we can: Process your orders, manage your account. When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data? We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. Where a legal requirement obliges the retention of personal data for a specific minimum period, we will retain data for at least that period. When we determine the maximum retention duration of any personal data we hold we do so with regard to our legitimate interests to retain data, our obligation under GDPR to minimize data we hold with what we do hold as personal data being kept proportionate; the nature, and sensitivity of the personal data and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
5. Marketing: We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights? Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
6. What are cookies? Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.